Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Great Outdoors - Boys - Autumn/Winter 2012/13 Trend

I have been working on a number of trends for Autumn/Winter 2012/13 over the past month. A couple of my favorites are these outdoor/craft themes for boys and girls which are a move on from my Country Kitchen theme from last season that saw a great success! This year I have expanded this into a boys theme too as seen here in The Great Outdoors. This is quite a nostalgic theme with a warm organic autumnal color palette.


I have been working on a few prints for this theme now. Below is a sneak preview! If you want to purchase prints under this theme please contact me on 07941 205 063 or emikiddy@googlemail.com to book an appointment. Also, feel free to leave comments too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really thank you for your information.

Your article has really peaked my interest.
I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed too.
Check out my website : smart phone comparisons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...