Monday 1 August 2011

College Leagues - Boy's - Autumn/Winter 2012/12 Trend

Here is an american theme collegiate range I have created for Autumn/Winter 2012/13. It is inspired by American heritage and collegiate sports. As this is a graphics theme that contains a lot of typography I have tried to give it a vintage/retro feel by drawing all my fonts up so that they appear almost painted on. There are also a lot of textures and distresses to give a vintage theme to the print techniques. I have mixed all prints with badging and appliques to add a little texture and so that the prints don't look so flat.
I have been working on a few prints for this theme now. Below is a sneak preview! If you want to purchase prints under this theme please contact me on 07941 205 063 or emikiddy@googlemail.com to book an appointment. Also, feel free to leave comments too!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...