Monday 16 July 2012

Maternity Fashion - Outerwear Trends for Autumn/Winter 2012


Following on from my maternity fashion posts last week I have a couple more posts to share with you on the topic before moving on to some trend posts for Autumn/Winter 2013!  

Here is a board of outer wear shape ideas for maternity wear for Autumn/Winter 2012.


(click on image to make bigger)


You can catch up with all my recent maternity wear posts by clicking here.


Have you seen my weekend posts?  Take a look at my regular Sunday Photo post by clicking here.  You can also click here to see my Saturday Craft post with a tutorial on how to create pillowcases in under an hour by using old shirts.


Later in the week I will be sharing with you my research for Autumn/Winter 2013.


If you want to have a sneak peak at some of my trend research for Autumn/Winter 2013 click here to see my Pinterest board full of inspiration for the season.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...