Saturday 5 January 2013

Holkham, Norfolk - New Year Photography


I know I am a bit late on the 'Happy New Year' band wagon - but better late than never!  Jamie and I went up to the Norfolk coast on new years day with our three dogs.  It was the most beautiful sunny day and I managed to grab some lovely snaps with my i phone.  I haven't done a photography post for a while now - mainly due to weeks of grey and rain limiting the opportunity to get out there and enjoy the great outdoors!


The flooded marsh at Holkham, Norfolk


The flooded marsh at Holkham, Norfolk with huge flocks of canadian geese bathing.



Walking through the marshes to reach the beach at Holkham, Norfolk.



The grass covered sand dunes on the Norfolk coast at Holkham.


Jamie and our two ridgeback dogs Nut and Meg.


Looking out to the North sea on the Norfolk coast.


Jamie and Meg making a nice picture frame x



Me and Jamie



Me and Tilly my Jack Russell
x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...