Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Trend - Younger Girls - Autumn/Winter 2016/17


I know its been a while but here is the first of a few Christmas trends I have created for the season.  



Sorry I haven't been around much - I spent the whole summer ill with Hyperemesis Gravidarum - which in English is severe morning sickness (I mean SEVERE morning sickness) and spent three months in bed so things around here got a little neglected!  I am however working hard on trends for Spring/Summer 2017 and will start releasing a few of them in the new year along with my second trend publication that promised to be even more loaded with trend and color information for childrenswear - feel free to e mail me for more details and to get on the mailing list so you don't miss it!!

x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...