Monday 21 December 2015

Spring | Summer 2017 Trend Book for Sale!


It's that time of year again and I am ready to introduce my Spring | Summer 2017 kidswear fashion trend magazine!  This is my second edition of the magazine and it is full of creative information introducing 5 separate fashion trends from early spring to high summer split across baby/layette through to older boys and girls over a total of 24 trend boards.  All this is available for the price of £150.  You can purchase the book as an actaul printed magazine via the below link or by clicking here OR e mail me at emikiddy@googlemail.com where I can set up a PayPal invoice for you and send the PDF version straight away.

1 comment:

GF said...

This blog is impressive. Thanks to share useful content with us. Luckily I found this blog while I am searching human fashion trend in search engine. I will visit this blog frequently as I found so many helpful contents that are necessary for my profession.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...